domingo, 25 de novembro de 2012

The Northern Soul Story, Vol.2 - Golden Torch


1 - Unsatisfied - Lou Johnson
2 - Stay - The Virginia Wolves
3 - Investigate - Major Lance
4 - Crackin Up Over You - Roy Hamilton
5 - They Stay - The Ovations
6 - Earthquake - Bobbi Lynn
7 - Free For All (Winners Takes All) - Phillip Mitchell
8 - I Don't Want To Discuss It - Little Richard
9 - I'm Coming To Your Rescue -  The Triumphs
10 - Blowing Up My Mind -  The Exciters
11 - Love On A Mountain Top - Robert Knight
12 - He Who Picks A Rose - The Carstairs
13 - Change Your Ways - Willie Kendrick
14 - I Workship You Baby - The Glories
15 - You Don't Want Me No More -  Major Lance
16 - Hold On To My Baby - The Cavaliers
17 - Honest To Good Ness - Herb Ward
18 - Angel Baby (Don't You_Ever Leave Me) - George Carrow
19 - Gonna Get Along Without You Now - The Vibrations
20 - Too Late - Larry Williams and Johnny Watson
21 - I'm In A World Of Trouble - The Sweet Things
22 - Walk Like A Man - Johnny Moore
23 - K-Jee - The Nite Liters
24 - S.T.O.P. - The Lorelei
25 - Scrub Board - The Trammps

Download


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário