sábado, 22 de dezembro de 2012

The Northern Soul Story, Vol. 3 - Blackpool Mecca


01 - Too Darn Soulful - Morris Chestnut
02 - I Can't Hold On - Lorraine Chandler
03 - Temptation is Calling My Name - Lee David
04 - Ever Again - Bernie Williams
05 - Paris Blues - Tony Middleton
06 - Stranger in My Arms -  - Lynne Randell
07 - Save My Love For a Rainy Day -The Van Dykes
08 - Trying to Find My Woman - Lou Courtney
09 - Whats it Gonna Be - Susan Barrett
10 - I Need You - Shane Martin
11 - Turnin My Heartbeat Up - The M.V.P.S
12 - Branded - Robert Knight
13 - Moonlight Music and You - Laura Greene
14 - Love Trap -T.D. Valentine
15 - I Travel Alone - Lou Ragland
16 - Shy Guy - The Uptights
17 - Hang Up Your Hang Ups - Bobby Lester
18 - Didnt Say A Word - Patti Austin
19 - Talkin About Poor Folks Thinkin bout' My Folks - Lou Edwards and Todays People
20 - Soul Improvisations pt 2 - Van Mccoy
21 - Hold Back The Night - The Trammps
22 - Are You Ready For This - The Brothers
23 - I Just Can't Say Goodbye - The Philly Devotions
24 - Happy Feelin' - Earth, Wind and Fire
25 - Phoenix - Aquarian Dream

Download

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário