segunda-feira, 22 de abril de 2013

V.A. - Northern Soul Originals


Volume 1

01 - Same Old Thing - The Olympics
02 - Put Your Arms Around Me - The Sherrys
03 - Exus Trek - Luther Ingram & His Orchestra
04 - It's Gonna Be A False Alarm - The Volcanos
05 - Focused On You - Bernard Williams & The Bluenotes
06 - Do The Temptation Walk - Jackie Lee
07 - Cigarette Ashes - Jimmy Conwell
08 - Quittin' Time - International Kansas City Playboys
09 - Life Goes On - The Fabulous Downbeats
10 - You're Not My Kind - Paula Durante
11 - Loving You Takes All Of My Time - The Debonaires
12 - Ooh Honey Baby - Bob & Earl
13 - There's Nothing Else To Say - The Incredibles
14 - She's Putting You On - United 4
15 - Blowing My Mind To Pieces - Bob Relf
16 - (Come On And Be My) Sweet Darlin' - Jimmy Soul Clarke
17 - No Part Time Love For Me - Martha Starr
18 - I Need Help - Detroit Land Apples

Download

Volume 2

01 - Whether It's Right Or Wrong - Jackie Lee & Delores Hall
02 - Where There's A Will There's A Way - Jimmy Thomas
03 - Saving All My Lovin' For You - Popcorn Orchestra
04 - My Little Girl - Bob & Earl
05 - Love Can't Be Modernised - The Trips
06  - Where I'm Not Wanted - Eddie Holman
07 - Now That I Found You Baby - The Mirrettes
08 - I Still Love You (From The Bottom Of My Heart) - The 4 Larks
09 - Baby Do The Philly Dog - The Olympics
10 - Don't Do Nothing I Wouldn't Do (Wheelsville 112) - Connie Van Dyke
11 - Angelina, Angelia - Stewart Ames
12 - Don't Pretend - The Belles
13 - King For A Day - Stewart Ames
14 - Just A Little Mixed Up - Furys
15 - Hole In The Wall - J.J. Barnes
16 - That Beatin' Rhythm - Richard Temple
17 - Lies - Gwen Owens
18 - What Is This - Bobby Womack
19 - Oo Wee Let It Be Me Babe - Karl Evans

Download

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário